Phil is one of a handful of Level 3 Titleist Performance Institute Junior Coaches in the U.K and has grown two of the countries largest junior programmes.
Most recently, Phil was Director of Junior Golf at The Belfry and single handedly grew their junior programme from 4 to 112 in weekly classes whilst also developing and growing The Belfry's junior memberships to maximum capacity. His expertise in junior golf was recognised by England Golf and he was awarded runner up in the England Golf Coach of The Year awards in both 2018 and 2019.
Thomas is a highly qualified PGA Professional after graduating with First Class Honours before completing his MSc in Sport Coaching.
After coaching experiences in the middle east and across Europe, Thomas settled at Oulton Hall in Leeds, where he has grown the current junior programme to over 170 children attending weekly classes. Thomas' work in junior golf was recognised by the PGA after awarding him Advanced status.
"We're passionate about growing the game and our mission is to help provide enriched experiences for those juniors not only starting, but also currently playing the game".
Why choose us?
- Junior Golf is our passion
- Over 20 years of experience in junior golf
- Highly qualified
- Given golf lessons to over 15,000 children
- Built junior programmes from nothing to over 200 children taking weekly lessons
- Worked with some of the largest golf resorts in the UK
- We're super friendly and like having fun :)